Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Submission 1- equus

EXTRA INFORMATION
DIAGRAMS



DIAGRAM1DIAGRAM2DIAGRAM3


DIAGRAM4: DECONSTRUCTION-Site Analysis

PLAN1-ARRANGEMENT1



DIAGRAM 5
PLAN2-ARRANGEMENT1




Inspiration of his work + Reflection to the shapes of design

  • PC:square frame, transparent screen
  • Mouse: round shape
  • Body shape: Fat


I inspired my client is not active person who is working on computer in the dark. But his face would be illuminated by light of the screen.... The shape of PC, mouse (something around him) reflected to form my first model. I applied transperant materials with least frames. As he wants to have stability and relaxation, the shape of house have to be ordinary shapes to reflect his will.

I also designed both active and inactive zones to express his personality and work.

Inactivective: his attitude toward job, his work

Active: his desire, attitude toward family, and his future

This picture gave me an inspiration of lighting system to use mirror reflection. It looks like stars are twinkling in the sky when PCs are turned on....

Hopefully He will have an enjoyable life with his new house^_^

No comments: