Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Further Development of my story:Monster Parents

One day, an avoidable fire incident was occurred in the schoo. Since fire alerm system did not operate properly due to the lack of maintanance, teachers and students could not notice until smoke pervaded the air in everywhere. A teacher lucky smelled smoky air and give an emergent announcement to all teachers and students. "A fire is breaking out in the boiler room. Please evacuate immediately. It is not exercise! Please cover your mouth and nouse to go out! Do not panic!"

Teachers reacted to this announcement before students get panic. They started to evaculate, but when they opened the door, smoke came into the classroom. Everyone started to cough. A teacher asked all students to open windows to ventilate air. Finally, they were merely able to see the floor. Anyway, all students managed to evacuate safely to ovall.

On the other day, a student's parent came to school to claim for such unsecure evacuation. Mother was holding her son's shoulder and said, "It is totally not acceptable!!!! I believe you guys to look after my dear. Even I am investing extra money for this school to improve its system. I cannot say it is the best gift for us that my dear got an extreme health condition because of you. I have heard that fire alerm did not operate properly, and that is why this worst thing has been happened. Now I have a big question whether I should continue to send my children to this school. I believe that all parents have the same opinion. What was classroom monitor doing everyday?!!!! and What were you doing everyday in school?!!!! I hereby request a proper purnishment to whoever they have to!!!!! Otherwise I make up my mind to go to the educational department and court."

Principle finally opened his mouth slowly. " Well, I am sorry to everyone who has been victims of this such incident. This is definately our fault that we could not avoid happening fire incident and could not findling a problem of fire alert system. I hereby fire our classroom monitor and send him to the special school to have strict lessons. OF COURSE, I also retire myself."

Mother said, " That is a good idea, but if you really feel guilty, you must work on improving systems and keep students' safe everyday."

In 10 minutes....

Steven was asked to come to the principle room. When he opened the door, principle did not wait him to come closer to say, " You fired!!!!! I will send you to the special Training School for extra lessons. This is the only way to solve this problem. Someone have to have a purnishment to settle down. AND IT IS YOU!!!!! Please leave school."

Steven was shocked out by what principle said, felt a lump in her throat. " I disappointed you! You try to thrust all blame on me to escape from your blames. I AM FINE!!! You do not need to pretend kind to send me to the special school. LOOK!!!!! WATCH YOUR BACK!!!!"

After he went home, he stayed indoors himself. Even he did not talk with his family for a few week. Finally, he made his mind that he would revenge to all of people who treated him as shit. He suddenly has a brainstorm...... " SOFTWARE....I am good at computing....Create a new software who has been ever able to design."

From that day. I stay in his room and started to make a new software....

1year later...

He finally successed to create a new software. He had been one of most famous computer programmer in the world. When he had uncountable money in his hand, he has realised he lost some many precious things instead, such as connection with his families and friends.

He started to wish his whole families' happiness and try to fix relationship. He has decided to buy a block to have a place where his whole families can stay and live together, and enjoy together. I does not want to lose any of his precious family and friends anymore.

He secretely planed it with an architect.

His requests;
  1. share spaces
  2. space that he can help each other
  3. space that he can have a party with friends and family
  4. connection with families
  5. houses that he can derive to his children, grandchildren......his future family
  6. relaxation zone where he can heal himself

No comments: